Restaurants & Bars
Located on level 1, Seasons Café offers the ideal Western and Asian breakfast combination, with something for every guest, this is the perfect destination for families, group travel or just brunch with friends.
Offering natural light, Seasons Café is also adjacent to the Grand Ballroom becoming the best place to complement seminars or conferences with networking pre-functions drinks, buffet lunches/dinners or set meals.
Start the day with a rich and balanced breakfast in accordance with our selection. We offer our guests a wide variety of international and local breakfast specialties on buffet style.
Hot Breakfast Dishes:
- Pancakes with Maple Syrup and Berry Compote
- Fresh cooked Eggs, Hash Browns, Baked Beans, Bacon & Grilled Tomatoes
- Chef’s selection of Rice or Noodles
- Congee with fresh cut Shallots and Peanuts
On weekends extra options of Potatoes and Chorizo & Spinach and Mushrooms.
- Selection of Danish Pastry & Croissants
- Toast (White, multigrain, wholemeal and raisin) and Condiments
- Selection of Cereals and Muesli
- Fresh Seasonal Fruits, Berry and Natural Yogurt
- Breakfast Beverages
- Coffee, Selection of Teas, Milk and Juices
The Vard Restaurant
Located on Ground level, enjoy the convenience of the Vard to eat in or take away. We offer an extensive menu for drinks, including barista coffee style along with sweet and savory selection for breakfast a la carte.
From midday, enjoy our convenient lunch menu with food prices ranging from $5.00 to $12.00 and enriched with different Mexican, Asian, Western and home style cooking alternatives.
The Vard is the perfect place for a quick business meeting or for a catch up with friends. Now also join us for dinner at The Vard Restaurant from 05:00pm until 10:00pm - Monday to Saturday.